add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What would be a good mini it's sever case

Dark_Zombie626

73 months ago

I would like it to have like 8 drive bay and the ability to add more do you goy know of any

Comments

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Cooler master is coming out with a case called the stacker you can add onto it to make add much storage as you want. I would add a link but I'm on my phone at the moment.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

i know about that case already but i do not know if you can buy extra drive cages

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

You can buy another itx case and just use it for hard drives. For example you buy one for you mother board and everything goes with that, then you buy another of the same case and just stack it on top with your psu and hard drives. You can always buy another case and just keep stacking them, astorage space as you need.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube