add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is it worth getting a used h110i

AxE_XRayz

42 months ago

Is it worth getting a used(like new) h110i from amazon? Does amazon test it? Its 50€ cheaper than new.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I doubt they test it. Specifically, how expensive? (I know its "50€ cheaper than new" but new prices can vary.)

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Its 64£ (75€) and the new one is 99£ (120€)

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I suppose you should get a new one if they're isn't that much of a price difference.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I would say go for it. I've been told on numerous posts here that the h110 I is the best AIO cooler -- far better than the 115 because the 110 is Coolit Firmware.... If it is not leaking, then it is good. And they rarely leak. Maybe the seller was building a custom cooling rig....

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I have founnd a swiftech 220-x for the same price. Which one should i get?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you in the UK? If you are I would avoid the Swiftech. I have not used them and I am aware of their products being rated very highly, but for some reason the ones sold on Amazon UK have a very high rate of leakage. Just look at the customer reviews and you will see majority having leaks. I was looking into getting a Swiftech but changed my mind upon reading the reviews.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube