add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Thermaltake Core P5

wckupiec

41 months ago

I was looking to mount an additional radiator on the Thermaltake Core P5. To do this, I need to know dimensions of different locations on the case. Does anyone know the distance between the top of the case and the MOBO and the distance between the PSU and the bottom of the case?

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

I'll measure mine when I go home for lunch

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Did you measure it?

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

Sorry for the delay with the measurements.

From the top of the motherboard: Exactly 1"

From the bottom of the PSU: 1-1/16"

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube