40 months ago
Hi! I currently have a thermaltake versa h22 case. It's an alright case but I want something better. I thought about phanteks enthoo pro m but it's lack of space for storage bothers me. The full tower version is pretty sweet but I don't want a case that big. Maybe you guys can help me pick a case that suits my needs.
- Needs to have at least one 5.25"
- Great cable management
- Side window
- Not Gamery. I want something simplistic but not a plain box like the s340
- Plenty of space for hard drives and SSDs
- Basement/psu shroud. Not necessary but I would like one.
- Not a full size tower because I don't have alot of space
- 50-100 dollar range. I don't want to spend more than that but I'm open to suggestions