add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ibuypower Revolt 2 case?

GloriouSGabeN

40 months ago

Quick question, is there a way I can just BUY the case for this? I really like how it shows off the graphics card on top, the angular design, and of course the RGB lighting. That's all I really need, if I can't then can you at least link a case that shows off the graphics card? Any form of help is appreciated.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

No way to buy just the case, I was interested in it only as well and messaged them about it and they said they MIGHT sell just the case, but so far they haven't yet.

There are plenty of cases with Windows and stuff to show off cards, but I can't think of any off the top of my head that show it off like the Revolt does.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm gonna consider buying the actual thing as it has some customizability.

• 40 months ago
  • -2 points

you can, the only problem is it doesn't have an internal PSU so you're heavily limited by it's external PSU (a laptop brick thing)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

i you don't mind it being used there's on on Ebay for sale for $80

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm looking for the Revolt 2 but thanks for the Revolt page, I just might buy it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube