add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for a new case

vagabond139

40 months ago

I lied to myself saying I would keep my Define S for a few years. I'm looking for a new case which I plan on getting within the next few months. I require at least 1 3.5" bay and ideally 3. I required tempered glass on both sides of the case since its good looking and I plan on sleeving everything and putting work into cable management so I will want to show that off. Ideally a basement but that is something I can mod in so its not a must have. It must support a good amount of rads/support at least 360MM rad's. since I am doing a custom loop since I will be doing heavy overclocking on the CPU and will be ideally using this set up for a while minus the GPU and storage . Not worried about a dedicated pump and res mount since I could mount it on a rad or use a drill to make a place to mount it. I don't care a bit about 5.25" bays.

I would prefer something unique too. My budget isn't set in stone yet so feel free to make suggestions regardless of budget within reason i.e not a Caselab case with custom made side panels or something super expensive but ideally it should be $200 or less. For size that is up in the air also so don't worry about that it just needs to support a ATX motherboard along with plenty of rad space.

I have my eyes on the Anidees AI-Crystal since it meets all of my requirements and it looks great but I am wondering if there is something else that does too that went under the radar or something. I was considering the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass but using a 360MM in the front doesn't allow any 3.5" HDD's, can't afford to go solely SSD, and its a popular case. I already looked at the Inwin 909, its cable management is off putting to me and its design in general does too.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

either get the Al Crystal or the Evolv ATX. the 303 only has one side tempered glass, the 805 has significantly less mounting ability and the 909 is a $400 case. only the two you'v listed fit your criteria. this bracket would enable you to mount a 3.5" drive in the floor of the Evolv ATX as seen here and here. something that should come with the case IMO.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Didn't know they sold that, that definitely should come with the case. Thanks.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

you're welcome. including this bracket would be better than the 3 that go in the main chamber IMO.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube