add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

White/Red water cooler

Westricare

42 months ago

I'm putting together a white and red themed case, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good coolers that fit the theme. I've only found one, Triton Red manufactured by Raijintek, but it has really bad reviews so I'm hesitant to get it.

I'd even be curious about air coolers if they are a good enough fit. The case it'll go in is the NXZT S340.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

http://www.phanteks.com/PH-TC14PE.html

Check in the red option. It's a weird dark red, IMO--depends on the rest of your system.

Water-coolers: Besides that Triton one, I've never seen one that's stock white / red. I think every AIO rad is black these days. Silverstone had one with white accents (the old TD-02), but then they went back to black, IIRC. You could always "sleeve" the tubing with custom tubing on top and switch out the fans?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

What about custom loop water cooling? You could have clear soft tubing and fill it with red and white dyed water.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube