add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help a newbie :'(

CozierGeoduck52

42 months ago

I'm new to PC building and am planning to order my parts soon, I want to build a PC with custom watercooling and was wondering if the RayStorm Pro D5 Photon RX360 WaterCooling Kit fit inside the ENTHOO EVOLV case, I would be grateful for any reply

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I cant say I'm 100% sure but the Evolv has support for 360mm radiators at the top and the front if you remove the HDD cage. It also has dedicated radiator mounts. You might need low profile RAM if the rad is too thick.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

You're fine, it'll definitely fit. The specs page on heir website has all the info you'd need http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-ATX.html

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube