add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What version of Windows 10 should I get?

TenCentComics
  • 46 months ago

Title kind of explains it. Thanks to anyone that helps!

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_10_editions#Comparison_chart

If you are just gaming, save money and get the Home version. Just be sure to buy it legitimately.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

WAIT! Are you a college student? If so, you might be able to get it for free! Ask someone at your school if they have an "OnTheHub" or Dreamspark.

If you're not a student...then yeah, just get home edition.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I am a college student and I believe onthehub offers the os for free to computer science majors at my school. How do I take advantage of this?

• 46 months ago
  • 2 points

You're going to need to talk to someone at your school, typically the person in charge of the computer science majors. Any of the CS instructors/professors should also know who to contact.

Basically, the school just needs to set up your account (by using your school e-mail address) at OnTheHub, then you can login and download the software.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube