add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Nzxt S340 Replacement

JrJohnson65

40 months ago

I want to change my case from an s340 to something with a bit more room. I really like the Corsair Carbide 400C but my biggest problem is that I doesn't have any top mounts for AIO liquid coolers or even a custom loop in the future. My biggest problem with the s340 was scratched and fingerprints. Got fingerprints on it tried to clean it with microfiber cloth it out tons of scratches in it. I might as well tried to clean it with a chainsaw.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Define S? It was made to be compatible with custom loops and you can mount AIOs on the top

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I think I am going to go with the Phantek Enthoo Evolv. I don't really like the look of the Define S it is too plane I would rather spend more.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I might as well tried to clean it with a chainsaw.

What?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

The microfiber cleaning cloth put marks in my window it looks like some tried to cut it with a chainsaw.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Hrmm? That's weird. How old is the case?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I have only had it for about 2-3 months. I noticed it was starting to get dirty so I cleaned it and now it looks like garbage especially when there is light on the case. I want to eventually do a watercooling loop once I get the cash and the S340 is a bit small so I guess there is a silver lining.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Plus it gives me an excuse to spend more money on my PC :)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

That's weird. Was the case in any abnormal condition, e.g., overheating? (Doubt that would cause the problem but just trying to give an example.)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Computer cases are just cheaply made, even high end ones. They use cheaper paint and plastics so they are easy to scratch. It just happens.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

No it was just sitting at my desk I may be over exaggerating but I am very picky.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

If that is the style of case you like, Phanteks is a brand you should be looking at.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube