add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Favorite case?

MPipitone

40 months ago

I'm simply looking for people's opinions on their favorite case! No arguing one over another, just let me know your favorite! Drop a link if you want and reason you like it whether it's looks, functionality, ease of use, features, etc. Whatever the reason just let me know! Looking for a new case and just want to broaden my horizons!

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 3 points

Love the Caselab SMA8 with all of its room which you can go crazy in with custom loops, phase change, etc and its decent looks. Its not too big but not too small. Would love to buy one myself but money and size prevent me from that.

For a "cheaper" case that I also love Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass. but has room for two 360mm rads yet everything looks cozy inside somehow. It has beautiful glass on both sides. Buying one hopeful soonish.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah that definitely is up there on the price but looks good. I've also looked at the phantek one a few times too. Both look good to me

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

InWin 901. Sleek and aesthetically very pleasing. The upcoming Dan A4 SFX case on Kickstarter seems promising, too!

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

NZXT Noctis 450. Decent case, overpriced as hell, but god do I love the aesthetic. Nothing else compares... well, nothing did compare until the Silverstone Primera came out just now. The PM01 is a better value, but the Noctis still looks better in my book.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I cannot pick one single favorite case as there are so many nice looking, excellent cases out there. If you're interested you can check out my list of favorite cases.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Well that's quite a list. I agree though. So many nice choices out there

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah so many nice cases out there that it's impossible to choose one single favorite.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

The corsair spec-alpha and thermaltake p5 really caught my eye. I had looked at the Microsoft a couple times before, looks like the price has dropped a little since then parent report edit

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

The Microsoft???

[comment deleted]
  • 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Not CaseLabs: Silverstone TJ07 Modified to be a Murderbox CaseLabs: STH10, SMA8

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I personally dig aluminium cases very much. And mATX. It's compact enough to fit on my (woefully) tiny desk, but large enpugh so I can fit some etxra doodads in the future.

The Jonsbo RM3 is my daily driver. It's a bit lacking in depth (physically, so there's just 3 fan slots, which is a tad disappointing, but I might cut some holes in the top panel to house a 2*140mm radiator.

My dream case would be the Hex Gear R40, which is out of stock on the Hex Gear site. The aluminium+acrylic construction and radiator support makes it very appealing. And it looks wicked sick. But availability is scarce and it's over 200 pounds, or 2300+ HKD (300 USD), so it's probably just a pipe dream.

I'm waiting for Fractal Design to release an updated version of the Define Mini, hopefully one that has an internal layout similar to the Define S.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I had never seen that hex gear case but it's definitely piqued my interest. Always leaned towards larger cases myself but may consider doing something a little small this time around

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Idk if I have a favorite case but I do like the concept of small cases that allow for enthusiast grade hardware to fit inside such as Sliverstone's Raven RVZ01 and RVZ02 cases and Fractal Designs' Node 202. To me the concept of having a space saving PC that can compete with a full tower is just neato in my books.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube