add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Would the Cryorig H5 Ultimate be compatible with the MSI Gaming M5?

brolifts

41 months ago

I've heard that the cooler usually blocks the first ram slot. I'm looking to get this cooler to pair with my Gaming M5, but I'd like to know if the cooler would block the first ram slot. There doesn't seem to be any answers to this question online. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

I have an MSI Gaming M5 in my rig but I am not sure if it would block anything to be honest.

Theres enough space but I really never handled an H5 Ultimate to give you proper confirmation.

If you have low profile RAM like the Corsair LPX you should normally be fine.

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

The H5 universal is guaranteed to fit

Also, if you have the motherboard you cam go to CRYORIG's site and there's printouts to see if it fits, it works kinda like oragami, but super simple, just follow the steps

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube