add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can't find PSU model!

bi11
  • 43 months ago

Ive been searching all over for a psu that will not only give me enough wattage for my build but also be compatible with a set of cablemod psu cables that will match my theme.

I believe I found a power supply that fits the criteria but I can't for the life of me find out what the model is.

If you go to Cablemods website, they show that I need the SE series cables to be compatible with the m12ii evo 850w psu, but when I go to buy the cables the item description says "for XP2 / XP3 / KM3 / FL2 models" so I go to double check that the seasonic m12ii evo 850w psu matches any of these models and I cant even find what model it would even be.

If someone could tell me Im being stupid and just overlooking it and tell me the model, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Cablemod allows you to create your own custom colored sleeves for any types of PSU now.

Just go to this link, select either PSU cables or extensions, select the brand and model of your PSU, add all the cables you need then color them to your liking.

https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Ive looked towards that as an option before but going that route would cost much more than buying a pre-made kit and it happens the kit im hoping to be compatible is on sale but I very much appreciate the alternative idea!

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Got the link to your kit?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Then in the details of the kit, theres an underlined link for compatiblity list.

If you click it, go down to Seasonic manufacturer and your M12II 850 will be listed.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Exactly, I found that but I needed a second opinion of if it was compatible and since you found the same thing I did, I believe it is. Thank you!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube