add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

The CoolerMaster Mastercase Pro 5

AuraNightheart

40 months ago

I was wondering- does the Mastercase Pro 5 work with the Maker accessories without actually getting the Maker case? For example, the Tempered Glass side panel and the PSU shroud? I think the dimensions are the same for the Mastercase series cases but I'm not sure if it would work since the cases are still different and the side panels and PSU shrouds might be mounted differently.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

yes, yes. there is but one case that comes in 3 different flavors. the maker is a waste of money, it should come with the glass panel.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright, I figured. I'll get the PSU cover for the bottom and the tempered glass panel for the Pro 5- I didn't want to spend the extra money on the maker and I think the Pro is better, personally. Thanks for the input!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube