add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Thermaltake WP100 3 months later

MinotPanda

40 months ago

I did a Build in the Thermaltake WP100 and decided to re-do my review I did on it after actually owning it for a few months. I figure if anyone was interested in the Thermaltake WP100 this would give them a better look at what to expect from the case. There are some good but overall I really wouldn't recommend it especially when you can save just a little more and get the full size caselabs Case the STH10. Here is a video link to my full review I hope it helps anyone looking into the case and what to expect if you do end up getting it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7gfxc9F1hg

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

well, this is hardly unexpected. thanks for taking the time to make this video.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I was being stupid as when I was looking for a case a lot of people were turning up with Caselabs cases and I wanted to be different...... And That was obviously the wrong choice haha.

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

it looked like a good alternative to many at the time. of course there were still plenty of people against this case from day 1. I saw their video at computex or CES and the top panel wouldn't even close back after the TT rep popped it off. Thermaltake quality has gotten better lately, but not to the point I'd ever buy something that costs more than $150 from them. less about stealing designs, it's the fit, finish and functionality that are important. alot of people buy cases based solely on looks or brand, but they don't always realize they have to use and live with it's capabilities and drawbacks for a long period of time.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube