add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Colossus M Series from Bitfenix

RyneSmith

73 months ago

A new mini and micro ATX case from Bitfenix, looks pretty sharp!

TechPowerUp Article : http://www.techpowerup.com/194866/bitfenix-announces-the-colossus-m-series-pc-cases.html

Comments

• 73 months ago
  • 2 points

I found my new footstool.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha you could turn it into a nice foot warming/massage station!

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Anyone know if it's the same internals as the prodigy? I was planning a prodigy mod but I like this case better but I need something the size of the prodigy

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not too sure but I don't see this being much bigger.

Plus from the pictures it looks to have a very similar interior design

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah looking at the pictures, it was nearly identical. I'm not really worried about it being bigger but I can't have it any smaller. I'm trying to stuff an E-ATX board into it. I've just been waiting on my budget and in the meantime I've been trying to learn sketchup to plan it lol

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

haha good luck with that!

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha thanks! I have a feeling I'm going to need it! Not so worried about getting it in there as much as I am worried about it looking good. :/

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Incase anyone was curious I found a quote from a bitfenix Rep on another forum. "And we're not going hide that fact. Yes, these are the same internal layouts, however all 3 cases are targeting different audiences based on design concepts. They each have their own purpose. Colossus does have special tweaks we did to improve the internals."

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha ya figured as much

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I'm somewhat curious about the improvements. I read that they have a piece in the m-atx version that deflects the heat from the psu and keeps it out of the case.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

I think i heard that too

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

I didn't happen to find any detailed articles on the case, I'm guessing that we will see in depth reviews close to, or maybe after launch.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube