add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

fractal design nano s and the palit super jetstream gtx 1080

ItsJustTurtles

40 months ago

hello i was thinking about moving to the nano s in the next half year when zen comes out and buying a palit gtx 1080 super jetstream but the palit gtx 1080 super jetstream is a 3 slot card i just want to know if 3 slot cards with with the nano s

thankyou

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

dragon not to be mean but you dont think i would have checked that and also why reply to my thread when were messaging each other on skype rn :P

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube