add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Smallest atx case

TheAcornBender

39 months ago

Simple, I've got a fractal design define r5, but it's far too big so I'm looking to get a new small as possible full atx case. Thanks

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd love to be able to go mITX, but I'd have to replace half of my PC to do so due to component sizes. I've seen the riotoro CR 1080 but it's only available in the USA (I'm in the uk) otherwise I'd get that.

I'm currently looking at the corsair carbide 400c, I know the NZXT s340 is pretty small but I don't like the look of the case

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Any reason not to move down to micro-ATX or mini-ITX? Do you need all the PCI slots or lots and lots of drives?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube