add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

BLACK FRIDAY?

drisky

39 months ago

Good afternoon all,

Would any of my pc have deals on for the next black friday?

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2C3W4C

Ive already purchased the case.

Was going to purchase everything next month but if allot of my items will be on sale than I think ill just wait.

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Relevant: https://pcpartpicker.com/blog/16/black_friday_cyber_monday_best_time_to_buy_parts. Old article but still something to consider. Personally, I've found the summer the best time, but I may be wrong. All in all, prices rarely change of substance for computer parts, with processors and gpus being good examples, as in the case of both, there are really only two companies making either of them. I'd say drives are your best best for a good black friday/ cyber monday deal, especially with ssd prices lately. CPU cooler might as well, but those prices just seem to fluctuate randomly and I suggest a price alert and immediate buy when goes cheap on that. I had a cpu cooler I was watching, (h100i v2), set a price alert for under 99.99 (usually retails $105 USD), and got a price alert and within the day the prices were back up.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube