add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Why does almost everyone use the H110i GTX over the H115i?

thisunami

41 months ago

Almost every build I see people use the H110i GTX if they go with the corsair cooler over the NZXT Kraken X61. They pretty much cost the same so why does everyone go for the older version? What am I missing?

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm guessing they don't know that hte H115i is the newer version. The naming scheme is far from intuitive.

Or the H110i GTX was less expensive where they live.

Or the H115i isn't in stock in their area but the H110i GTX is.

The performance difference between the two isn't particularly significant, anyways. The main improvements that came with the H115i were compatibility with newer motherboards.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

GTX 110i where I live in the UK is 20%-25% cheaper then the H115i for pretty much the exact same performance.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

mhmm over state side there's a $5 difference at most.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube