add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Regards to Corsair H110i GT

Screamous

41 months ago

just a quick question (i hope i could make sense)

usually when a H110i installed underneath the top of the case Radiator and then Fans at the bottom of the radiator

then i saw some who did

underneath the top of case Fans and then Radiator at the bottom.

is it possible and is it even necessary if you could do like Fans installed underneath the top of the case and then Radiator, and then Fans again,

like total of 4 fans in a H110i GT?

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

Possibly, if you have the right kind of screws.

Not the same situation, but I do have my Deepcool Captian 240ex placed with two case fans on the bottom of the rad, rad under the top of the case, and two pairs of fans, on top of the top brackets of the case.

IF what you're saying is true, then probably maaaaaayyyybee I could do 6 in my Switch 810 case, for the 240ex.

Man maybe even so, if I gotten the 360ex, I could do 9 on top lol

On that idea, does anyone wants a 240ex for sale?

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

HAHA! that's kinda overkill don't you think? not unless it really helps your PC to be kept cooled XD

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

yes~~! But I'm supposing there are diminishing returns, since the topmost fans would be on top of the top fans of the rad (;w; great meme.) , thus, maybe reducing the life of the bearing of those fans, being played by eachother.

Fans on top and bottom of the rad is amazing though! Keeps it quite cool, in the low 50s(Forgot to answer your question)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube