add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Does anyone know if this come with an Install disk or a USB?

Silas_J_H
  • 45 months ago

I pose this question because I wouldn't think that install disks would be out of the picture yet. https://pcpartpicker.com/product/TrTmP6/microsoft-os-wn700615 and Yess I like Windows 8.1. It's has the settings like windows 7 and a touch from the future like 10. But none of the spyware that comes with it. Also I don't really care for the start menu. I just go to the file explorer if I need something or just have a shortcut.

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Part numbers WN7-00614 and WN7-00615 are standard OEM DVD disc media.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay thank you. I should have went to Google but worth the wait. I appreciate your help and service. I would've taken a gamble.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Listed product is an OEM license in CD form.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube