add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H100I vs H100i v2

Rain08

40 months ago

I am upgrading my pc to water cooling and I am looking at these two coolers. The h100i can be found for $80 new the v2 $105. I plan on swapping out the fans anyway to match build . I am wondering if there is a difference in the pump and rad.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

the h100i is more then 3 years old so if you can i would go with the newer v2.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

the " i " has corsair software built in. Think you need a usb connection for that. Correct me if I am wrong.

The thicker H105 is a better cooler than the 100i v2. But 38mm to 30mm

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube