add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I'd like to Dual Boot Windows 10 and MAC OS

BamboozleTheBooty
  • 44 months ago

Basically I already have a pc with Windows 10 on it and I was wondering is there a way to dual boot with MAC OS without wiping what I have on my computer right now. If it matter in any way, I have a 120GB SSD and a 1TB Hard Drive

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes there is. This is not the correct place to ask though. You will maybe get reported or banned. Just a friendly warning, I know you don't wanna here that though. id get a seperate hd for mac though to be safe.

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

Why is he going to get banned? He isn't doing anything wrong.

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

I'm not 100% sure about on here but alotta forums frown upon hackintosh questions as they techincally are illegal. Iv been banned from a few for asking without knowing.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the warning man, where should I ask?

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

there's tones of various places. Hackintoshzone Tonymacx86 Osx86 Insanleymac And more. Even a place like redit is good

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

Your stormtrooper build will work fine for hackintosh. If I were you I would get another ssd as what id o is install windows on one and macos on the other. You will need a real mac to create installer as you have to download from mac store and if you take the OS out of the applications folder it will get corrupted for that purpose. Best place to get help is tonymac86..

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

OKay I have a friend with a mac who can help me with that. Thanks a lot man ;)

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

:)

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

You will maybe get reported or banned. Just a friendly warning, I know you don't wanna here that though.

If it's considered "piracy"...

...Even if they do something about it, they will edit or delete your topic/comment and/or warn you before going straight to banning you. Or at least that's what they do 99% of the time.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for clarifiying. I was not talking about this site directly though, I have been banned from others without notice for asking related questions. I'm happy to hear this site is okay with that sort of stuff. I apologize for any inconvience or confusion.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you all for the help but I will probably delete this post because I really don't want to be banned. However my appreciation will always stay <3

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't worry, you're fine.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube