39 months ago
Here is my second build. My first one I'm giving away to a relative in need - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ZrFdnQ
1) In regards to the motherboard. I've read that it has wifi built in but is it pretty bad? I have an ac-66 wireless card but the NZXT Manta doesn't have a PCI-E slot for this. Anyway around this so I can still utilize the wifi card? Any other recommendations for a gaming mobo with wifi?
2) Does the NZXT Kraken already come with thermal compound on it, or do I need to get it?
3) Any recommendations on some quiet replacement fans? I was thinking 2 Noctua NF-A14PPC-2000
4) If I am reusing the m.2 from my old build, I assume it should boot up windows 10 and all my information or do I need to update any bios/drivers with the new mobo and components?
5) ASUS Strix 1070 opinions? I have the 980ti, which is fairly quiet and no coil whine. Any better performing options out there that are just as quiet and still have the RGB option?
Thanks for the help!