add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help with fan orientation. Want to fractal Nano S

Janray119

39 months ago

This is my first build. Want to stick with fans instead of water cooling. Is it overkill if I fiill it up with fans? I can stick 6 fans in a fractal design Nano S. 2 front 2 top 1 back and 1bottom. How will I orient my fans at the top and bottom? . Any links as well will help. Thanks.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/DjHTYr

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Your build looks nice, the noctua fans are one of the best in the market even though they look horribly unattractive. For the fan configuration I would go for 1 intake at the bottom back of the case and 2 exhausts at the upper front of the case, for the parts you have in this build I think it's enough. Oh and if your case doesn't come with a CD reader buy the USB stick version of Windows, trust me you don't know the feeling of assembling your pc to only find out you can't install the Operating System because you don't have a CD reader : )

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Never thought about that. Lol. Thank you. I'll definitely buy USB for Windows. Thanks for the tip.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the suggestion. I was worried about my current cpu cooler since it's 160mm and clearance for the Fractal Nano s is 160mm. The one you recommended is 158mm. Thank you.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice. Thanks man. I'm a first time builder. I think since I focused on noctua fans. My rig is going to be brown. Lol not the best color

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice.! Thanks

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks was worried about Psu clearance and the graphics card. But now it's smaller and looks like I got more clearance.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube