add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Enough Outlets on EVGA Supernova 650 P2 Fully Modular

Chrismcl119
  • 43 months ago

Hey Guys! Was hoping to see if anyone knew if the EVGA Supernova 650 P2 Fully Modular unit had enough outlets or everything I need for current build. I already ordered most parts but I was saving this for near last just in case anything changes. Any help is greatly appreciated!

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/9nWpBP

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

if by "outlets" you mean "power connectors", then yes, it does.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah haha sorry, cool thanks for the heads up.

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

If you haven't brought the fans yet I wouldn't buy them since they are a downgrade from the stock fans that come with the case. It has enough power connectors for everything.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the heads up, no I haven't bought the fans yet. I would like to trade the front fans to 3 of the 120mm, and maybe move the front two to the top though? Any thoughts on on fans that won't break the bank? preferably quiet. I don't care that much about color, but I figured I little bit of glow coming out of the vents on my case would look pretty cool lol

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I've also been considering removing all the PCI-E slot covers and switching the top fans to intakes, been doing a lot of research on flow and some people have shown a few degrees cooler that way, plus my tower is going to be very open in a house that stays between 72-75 degrees so I don't have to worry about trapped hot air sucking into my case or anything.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube