add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is this a good mid range pc (can it run fallout 4 in high ~60fps

Dunky123

39 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/8MkVWX

If it is can you tell me why and if its not can you tell me why and how it could be inproved. This is my 1st PC build

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes. But if u have more money I won't of get the i5 6500. Good luck :)

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks decent. I myself would personally go for the 6GB 1060 instead of the 3GB if I even went with a 1060 though. the 3GB 1060 breaks tradition as it is actually a 6GB 1060 cut down and with half the RAM. (kinda like the RX470 is a cut down version of the RX480, or the GTX 970 was/is a cut down version of the 980.)

I'll agree if you can find the budget to support an i5-6500 instead of the i3, go for it, same with a SSD (I'd personally recommend no less than a 240GB SSD model though, especially if you have a lot of apps to install along side the OS.

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point
[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow thank you ill probably use this build instead of my own

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube