add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need opinions on my first rendering/gaming pc

bishop_1996

39 months ago

Some opinions on this would be great I have a white/black theme going on I have got some of the parts already (the ones that are priced at £0) however I'm planing on building a rendering machine/ games ish but will be purchasing the graphics card later on. The part where I'm stuck is regarding the mother board .... And if the mother board I'm getting is worth it. Any suggestions would be great. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/bishop_1996/saved/hvqqsY

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

It's a really solid list.

I'd take a look at the MSI Krait 3X motherboard. It's priced similarly and is another option to match the color scheme

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, and yes this was one I was looking at as it looked pretty good and had good specs aswell, however is there any advantage to either one of them specs wise ? This was something I was struggling to choose between.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks good to me. The Z170-PRO is a nice motherboard with plenty of core features. It also has an all black PCB instead of the browish one on the Z170-A

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I was looking at the Z170-A before but for the extra price this did look like a better option. Thanks for the opinion.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube