add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Just making random builds for cheap. Just want opinions.

HaffaWaffle

39 months ago

So I am bored and wanted to just make a build for around $500. What I came up with is something that I will probably be getting soon as my first true build for myself. I wanted to start with a small budget and be able to upgrade easily to the Core i3 and i5 when ready. Must be able to run most AAA games at medium at least and have a fully modular PSU to begin. So is this a worthy budget build?

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/NGWn6X

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Forget medium, you're gonna only hit low settings, especially with that processor.

Modular doesn't mean what you think it means.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

welp. I was looking at the wrong psu this whole time. fml...

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube