add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First time builder, need help.

Drugdealingfox

39 months ago

I'll keep this short and sweet, I'm building my first Gaming PC and i'm wondering if you guys think i'm missing anything?

Also, do you guys think I need an extra fan? That's the only thing I'm slightly concerned with, but besides that I'm happy with it. Let me know!

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/KbYPFd

Thanks a ton!

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Could you explain a little as to what the benefit of the dual channel mode is? Like I said, I'm new and still learning so you explaining it would be a huge help. I picked that specific motherboard because it happened to have an optical out, which is what I wanted because I have a pair of Astro a50s I use when i'm on xbox.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube