add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Want your opinon. Buying parts in a few hours

MrMancho

39 months ago

First off this computer is being use for Streaming, Recording, Editing and Gaming. I also use Photoshop every now and then.

Lights are very important in this build to me. Thats why i went the mother x99a Carbon pro becasue i like the way it looks, its premium build and the lights. Im open to other suggestions for motherboards that have the same quality but are cheaper.

I want to know if there is anything i missed or anything that would be better than an existing part.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/MrMancho/saved/GwLkLk

Thank You in Advanced.

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks good to me. I would drop the PSU down to 650W unless you're going to go for 1080 SLI in the future (Which it seems like you might? idk)

Good luck on your build :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube