add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cooler Master Hyper 212X or Noctua NH-L9i

henrydavidzhu

40 months ago

I was wondering which CPU Cooler is better. Both coolers cost just under $40, and I woud like to know which cooler to go with. I care more about cooling performance than acoustics.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

The 212X by light years.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

The NH-L9i is only rated for 65 watts, and its meant for a build that requires a very low profile cooler. The Hyper 212X is rated up to 180 watts so that should give you an idea of the difference in cooling performance between the two.

You simply cant compare this two coolers as each has its application.

• 40 months ago
  • 0 points

Hyper 212X out of the given two.

I would recommend saving some money and going either 212 evo, Cryorig H7 or Cryorig M9i(intel) / M9a(AMD). The Cryorig alternatives have equal thermal performance to the 212X whilst looking better and cheaper.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube