add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New Machine - Windows 10 Issue

Thagrosh
  • 44 months ago

Just build my first machine, so far its up and running which in itself feels like an accomplishment. I placed a usb with windows 10 64 bit on it into the machine and after starting the install and entering product code I received the following message.

The computer started using Windows installation media. Remove the installation media and restart your computer so that Windows starts normally. The, insert the installation media and restart the upgrade. (Do not select |custom[advanced]| to perform an upgrade. |custom[advanced]| installs a new copy of Windows and deletes your programs and settings.)

Restarting the machine did not solve the issue. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Nevermind, fixed it. Don't have internet though so thats a new issue to figure out :D

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

You probably just need to install your Ethernet and/or Wireless driver for that, which you can download from your motherboards website or install via the CD which came with your motherboard.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube