add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
GamingX10

39 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/p6Pnpb This is my first build, and I want to make sure everything is right, and that i'm not going to run into any problems. If you see anything that might cause any problem, no matter how obvious it is please point it out. (aside from a monitor, mouse and keyboard.) also, does something I have selected come with a cpu cooler or will i need to buy one seperatly?

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Not an idiot! Good build, actually. The CPU comes with a stock cooler and sufficient paste, so don't worry about that.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah ditch the paste and it looks like you're good to go my man

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Good to know, thank you

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

No problems here

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Good!!!!!

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube