add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

1450 build Tell me what you think

mynameiskc1

39 months ago

I would just like to start by saying thank you for giving me your time. Now onto the parts, I already have a 2tb Seagate drive from a old pc that I will just recycle http://pcpartpicker.com/user/mynameiskc1/saved/3KmGXL Plan to buy parts this Monday. ANY AND ALL FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT.

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Did I essup so had no one wants to comment?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

If you're going to go through all the effort of getting a CPU cooler, just get a 6600K or just get a 6500 and get rid of the CPU cooler. The 6600 and 6500 are not very different from each other. The 6600K is overclockable with your motherboard though, so I would recommend that for better performance.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

That look better? Also thanks for your feedback

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the changes you made for the I5 6600 build but don't like the mini itx mobo. I think it would look akward in the case. Also hoe would all the fans fit? Thank you for your time. I would like a white component build with green led

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Would I have to get more case fans and if I did how would I power all of them. A fan hub? I can't get a fan controller as the case doesn't have any external 5.25 ports

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Just want to make sure that this build is acceptable.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube