add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

RX 480 / i5-6500 build

megadog84

39 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/megadog84/saved/kC3CJx

What do you think of the build, can it run games at 1080p?

Or is there anything I need to buy like more sata cables?

It is for gaming and my budget is $1000 including Windows 10 and the monitor.

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok I added the cpu cooler is there anything else I should change?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I think your build looks awesome but I'm not sure why everyone wanted you to add a cooler. Stock would be fine, even in a small case.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I know but I have the money and it will keep it cold.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

It won't fit in the case so I'm going to stick with the stock cooler the cpu comes with but one thing I can do is angle the psu so the fan is pointed at the mobo and also cool it that way.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube