add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

For gaming and make gameplays.

Da_Rugguer

39 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Da_Rugguer/saved/6nK8dC I wanted to buy a i5 6600K preset But the cost is very high watercooling, Z170 chipset mobos, Very expensive for my budget, but I want to record and gaming

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

It is absurd to have an unlocked with a chipset that does not allow you to overclock regarding the source and do not need a modular full well that this is nothing a good cable management processor does not do

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Hahahaha I know that, I want to show you that there is a cheaper psu with more wattage and with the difference you can increase some of your spec if you want (like add another hard drives or something bro).

P.D.: thats a interesting name for a build hahaha...

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

If if very interesting your argument, but because you realize the currency in which I buy?, Purchasing with AUD $ not with American dollars where I live makes a very hot and I want a watercooling, you should think before posting, oh and the 1060 GTX was surpassed by the RX480 In DirectX 12If if very interesting your argument, but because you realize the currency in which I buy?, Purchasing with AUD $ not with American dollars where I live makes a very hot and I want a watercooling, you should think before posting

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube