add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Are there any compatibility issues with this part list?

mausamyede

39 months ago

Hi! I am new to PC building and this is my very first build for a gaming PC. Although its cleared by pcpartpicker, are there any compatibility issues among these components? And please suggest some PC cases and PSUs for the same.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/XxyxgL

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi! the input is greatly apprecited. I have a few newbie questions though: Do I really need to overclock with i5? Apart from in game loading time, does ssd give any other benefit?

Your suggested build looks awesome by the way! Will follow it :)

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

His build is a good one if you're only gaming... it could even stream and if you're going to get a z170 motherboard you should get and overclockable CPU. It'll make your computer perform better and to overclock on most motherboards now a days all you need to do is hit the auto overclock button and it'll do all the work for you. If you don't plan on over clocking then get a h110 motherboard it's got all the same features as a z170 but it cost less because you cannot overclock. Also the i5 6500 is all you'll need for today's games (again if you don't plan on overclocking). It'll save you some money.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube