add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Budget gaming PC build.

hamzabp22

39 months ago

Hey,so Im kinda on a budget,any opinion would be appreciated https://pcpartpicker.com/user/hamzabp22/saved/#view=4PbvK8

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm going to assume that you're talking about your budget part list, that link leads to an overview of your part lists on the mobile site.

Ditch that liquid CPU cooler and get a cheap HSF. Better yet, don't overclock, get the i5-6500 and the cheapest H110 mobo and use the stock cooler.

Unless the case is hugely important to you, you can get good cases with half that price.

You should also get a cheap 80+ Bronze PSU from Seasonic, XFX, Super Flower, or Rosewill, with 400W-450W.

Personally I'd also include a small SSD.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube