add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First time building a gaming PC, help and tips are welcome.

RalfJansen

38 months ago

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out parts for my gaming PC. Mostly I want to play games like The witcher and Skyrim in good quality.

After reading a lot of articles and other guides on how to build a gaming pc, I came up with these parts:

pcpartpicker

Does anyone has some usefull tips? Or certain parts I can better replace with another (better) one. I was in doubt to use an intel i5-6600K or an i5-6500. Is there any big difference? in the Netherlands the 6600k is €50 more expensive.

Thank you in advance, Ralf

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks good, just replace the 212 EVO with the Cryorig H7 or M9i

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thnx for your help, I will look into it!

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

At first I don't, but I want to have the option to do so in the future. Thnx for your help!

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube