add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My first PC build. Need Advice!!

Grixis_Dragon_Lord

39 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/jV4ygL

I want to build my first computer but I don't want to go over $1500. Can anyone give me advice on what parts i can switch out in my build for a cheaper price but works just as good? I also want to add a fairly good keyboard and mouse. I want to be able to have a gaming PC that can achieve 4k if possible but, I'm not that headstrong on achieving it at this point i just want to be able to play games like Arma 3 Life Mods, Escape from Tarkov and any other games that comes out without major frame drops. I'm not going to buy this build until Black Friday/Cyber Monday when i know the prices of most of these parts will drop 10-50% i just want to perfect this build before then. So if any of you guys have recommendations for better parts that cost a little more i'm open to does decisions as well. And one last thing I'm a cinematography major so i also want to be able to edit films and stuff, so if im wondering if i have to upgrade to a i7 or not.

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol you posted a non-completed build in the completed build section. I'd switch the PSU to an EVGA G2 and get the Cryorig H7 over the 212 EVO.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the advice and I also fixed the link

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube