add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

500$ budget gaming pc

Hypn0id

38 months ago

What do you guys think? Should I change anything?

Check it out: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/YLmFZ8

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey man nice build, I changed 2 things, and if you can do this then I'd say this. It's still under 600$ but it will pay off in the long run :) 2x4 hyper X for dual channel better then 1x8gb. As for the graphics card your pic is perfect but at the price right now I'd get the 6gb version. As you will be happyier in the long run the 3gb of ram will make you upgrade eventually. If you really can't spare the extra bit your fine. But if you can spare the little bit check out what I put in for yah. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Lk2zPs I think it's 570$ but you will be happier Later. Either way your build Will handle all the games at 1080p ultra but the games that require the GPU ram might max out medium to high witch is why I say the 6gb would be worth the extra bit :) I also changed the psu I forgot. Cheaper and better.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Change the hdd to the WD Caviar Blue 7200 1tb it's slightly cheaper and much better also you may want to look into a 4gb rx 480 or 470

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd upgrade the PSU to a Corsair RM550x, the HDD to a WD black series because they have a really long live span, better than a blue or caviar blue. Personally I stay away from gigabyte MB's because of past experience, but that's up to you.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for the reply! I appreciate the tip man but that motherboard its almost double the price :/ and a ssd would be too expensive/or the same price but only 120GB

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Would only be for os but honestly your pc if like mine is on all the time or sleep lol

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for the tips bro! really appreciate it but the 6gb its too expensive and you're right about the psu! changed it.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem man :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube