add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Final thoughts on my list ($850)

Avenger

38 months ago

Hey everyone, I wanted to see if anyone had final thoughts on my list. This PC will be used for gaming, everyday use, and school next year. Here's the list: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Avenger/saved/Z7c6Mp

My budget is $850-$870, and will add more RAM, fans, and a SSD down the line.

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

Start with the SSD and add the HDD later. Much less hassle not having to move OS and everything over.

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea seeing the rebate on the GPU made me want to get it, that and it includes BF1. Is it better to have 2 4GB sticks of RAM compared to just one 8GB stick?

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, well in a month or so after building it, I was going to add another 8GB stick of RAM. I was going to do that til I get to 32GBs. That would've activated the dual channel as well, right?

[comment deleted]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome, thanks

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube