add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First build, input welcome

MoistGoat

39 months ago

Ordered these parts tonight, there were better deals then listed here so with the saved money I purchased a keyboard and mouse (prob $100) http://pcpartpicker.com/user/MoistGoat/saved/x89WZL

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Everything looks great, although this was just released....

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

That's a drippy window on that case

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Drippy?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

A rather nice window. The only other case I was looking at in that price range was the fractal design define R5. But opted for the cheaper case.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah ok, no problem.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. You might want to consider a Samsung SSD, they're the best you can get.

2. You might want to save some cash and get the GTX 1070 because you're only running one monitor.

Just my opinion.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I was Looking at the samsung evo ssd's, just decided to save a few bucks on the one I went with. Reviews seemed decent. Though I have never used that brand in the past. Initially I had the 1070, but eventually would like to get a 4K setup, Which from what i researched the 1080 can do "OK" at the moment. So I was thinking I may need to SLI it down the road. That's the only reason I went with the 1080 now. So in a year or so I'd only have to get one, which I'm hoping the prices should drop when that time comes.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been very happy with my samsung ssd and they seem to be in the top of performance reviews. I'm sure the Crucial will do you just fine though.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Sounds great!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube