add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Hypn0id

38 months ago

I built this pc and I think it's pretty good..

But do you guys think I should change anything?

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Yy6xgL

Remember that the price really can't go any higher, only about 10$ or so, I'm on a tight budget

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, that GPU with 3 GB of VRAM is kinda limiting you. I really would go with the 6 GB version of it. 3 GB is not too low, but not really high either, os if a game uses lots of VRAM, even though your graphics processors could do the calculation, they won't have access to enough memory holding all the data. There you go: low PFS.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the suggestion! But like I said, I'm on a really tight budget and upgrading for the 6GB version is just impossible. The 3GB version will have to do for now :)

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thats a solid build!

either you get a lower in gpu with an i5 or you go with a higher end gpu with the i3. The i3 will be fine for gaming!

This would not be a bad option... http://pcpartpicker.com/list/ps2GJV

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice build man! I don't think I'll need a computer with an i5 because this one will be 100% for gaming. Like you said the i3 it's totally fine for gaming :) Thanks for the reply brother!

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

No problem! the i3 will do just fine!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube