add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Cyradus

38 months ago

I have been looking at getting a new build and waiting for the price drops on the new GTX series. I was mainly wondering if it is worth getting the MSI version of the 1070 and spending that extra money on the aftermarket gpu. Let me know your opinion on the rest of build to. Cheers :)

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/GWZb2R

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

2 changes i made. i5 6500 performs the same as the i5 6600 and ia bit cheaper. Also if you can check for a EVGA G2/P2 550W or corsair RM550 (x or i) psu since the NEX psu isn't that good.

rest looks ok to me.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah cheers man, i changed out the 6600 for the 6500, G2/P2 is a bit more expensive but might still do it since i changed out for the cheaper cpu.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube