add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Upcoming Part List Opinions and Help

CH3CK3R5_21

38 months ago

Hey guys I'm trying to configure a parts list for my first pc build in the upcoming months and wanted people's opinions/thoughts. I have one concern which has to do with my case. It says on PCHOUND.COM that the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG Edition case is incompatible with my desired parts, even though on this site it says they are compatible. Why is that? Do you think the Strix 1070 is too big for it.

Parts List: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/CH3CK3R5_21/saved/39dLrH

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I can confirm that your list is compatible.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Good idea thanks for the tip! By the way ive been doing lots of research and talking to friends about various parts. Do you think these line of parts are a good "match". Since i already know they are strong enough for my desires. If you couldn't tell I'm pretty new to the whole pc building world but am eager to learn.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube