add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
jesterclown

38 months ago

The sabertooth x99 build with i7- 6800k Or the asus z170A with an i7- 6700k

Opinions please Using this for gaming video editing May want to teach myself UE4 Dx12 makes me what to do the hex core but idk

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

You think it would perform fine and be a bettter platform for getting into making light games?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

This is what i came up with http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Jw7zPs

1080 might be a 1080ti or titan x pascal budget lands in jan

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a phantom 530 and im working on the cheaper parts then in jan dumping into the video card like i said titan x pascal or a 1080ti im waiting on bench tests and deciding what to sli. But im ording the processor in tomorrow so i need to decide on the build structure

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

The 1080ti was supposed to be a budget friendly titan x pascal from what i read less cores but essentially the same supposed to have 12gb

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube