add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is this case a good buy?

Nourdon

38 months ago

The case i'm talking about is this Thermaltake Versa U21 with pricing at USD 71.15. Most of the case available where i live is those chinese knock-off that's priced at half that price. I'm using one of those chinese case currently and i'm tired of getting shocked whenever i touched some part of the case and the front usb/audio jack get broken just month after buying it. Now, years later i'm looking to upgrade my system and i might as well toss this junk away and look for a decent case. So, i'm looking for a new case that meet my requirement and come from a respectable brand, and this case seems to be the cheapest one where i live. Here's my requirement:

1. Dust filter for front (intake) and bottom (psu). Or maybe also side and top if there's fan mount there

2. At least 2 front USB port, with one of them being 3.0

3. At least 1 5.25" bay

4. The expansion slot cover isn't those cheap disposable one

5. Have decent cable management

To put the price into perspective, here are some popular case price (all in USD) :

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

S340

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

sigh
I wish there was a better option. But it really is good kit.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube